Best movie links

CJ 7 Cartoon (2010)

Just a few days ago, yours truly posted a plethora of images from the Stephen Chow-produced sequel to “CJ7″, a film that I’m beginning to have serve reservations about. The original film, much to my surprise, was strangely endearing, and has actually been watched more times than I’m willing to admit in a public forum. That having been said, the animated sequel looks a bit more over-the-top than the original feature, which prevents me from prematurely singing the picture’s praises. What has mutated my positivity, you ask? The teaser lurking just below this text. I’m not saying it’s bad, mind you, I’m just saying it’s a little much. See what you think about it.


Trailer :





Download :


Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4


mirror [MF] :

Part 1 | Part 2



Subtitles :

Eng :
-English Hardsub-

Ind :
-

0 comments:

Leave a Comment