Best movie links

Titus Welliver Comments on Transformers 4

In an interview with The Nerdist to promote his potential new series Bosch (based on Michael Connolly's series of excellent books), Titus Welliver briefly commented on Transformers: Age of Extinction.
“I’ve now won the hard earned respect of my children because I’m in a Transformers film, and I’ve always wanted to work with Michael Bay and certainly Mark Wahlberg and Kelsey Grammer.” And what can fans look forward to in this installment? “It’s a bit more of a darker vision of the Transformers world… It’s not a kids movie, I’ll tell you that much.”
I can't really disagree considering it's likely PG-13 rating but good luck to parents keeping their kids away considering the movie has the killer combo of transforming dinosaurs.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment