Best movie links

Bay Doesn't Apologize for Transformers, Confirms Super Bowl Trailer

After a long absence, Michael Bay took to his official website to post a response to recent articles covering his comments about Transformers: Age of Extinction. Apparently he didn't like what was written. My best guess is he is referring to the recent Yahoo article where he suggested the difference between TF4 and previous entries is it will have less goofiness and appear more cinematic. Personally I just thought it was a typical sequel question with an expected "raise the stakes" type answer with nothing negative intended by his responses. My best guess is the more mainstream movie sites decided to go the other way on interpreting his answers. Any way from a fan perspective the key piece of news is he officially confirms the first trailer for the movie will arrive for the Super Bowl on February 2, 2014.
I Do Not Apologize For Any Transformers Movies

It is a drag talking to reporters on sets. Why? Because often times they take your words and skew things to their liking. Then the crazy, lazy game of reporting on what other writers story’s reported me saying and suddenly it becomes skewed Internet truth. So I waste my time to restate exactly what I did say, again.
Read More »

0 comments:

Leave a Comment