Best movie links

Wahlberg Talks Joining Transformers 4, Filming Start Date

Mark Wahlberg continues to make the rounds to promote Broken City and with it comes Transformers 4 questions. While he doesn't reveal any story specifics he does talk about why he joined the project and that he thinks filming will start "at the end of May.

From Knoxville News:
Q: You're going to be in Michael Bay's "Transformers 4." What can you say about it?
Wahlberg: Just that I had a great experience working with Michael (Bay in the action comedy "Pain & Gain"). We really hit it off and we complimented each other so well on the set. We made something that was really good and special. So he goes, "What do you think about doing this 'Transformers' movie?" I said, "Well, what do you want me to do?" And he told me, and I said, "Absolutely.
Read More »

0 comments:

Leave a Comment